Alzheimer’s disease is now the 6th leading cause of death in the U.S. and is on a fast track to becoming the 3rd leading cause of death in our country. Doing nothing, or accepting the status quo, almost completely ensures a poor quality of life for you and your loved ones — and unfortunately, it will even lead to an untimely death. Upon diagnosis, many patients are simply told to “get their affairs in order”. Cognitive decline and Alzheimer’s do not have to be death sentences. The traditional drug therapy approach, which is often effective in reducing or eliminating symptoms, has shown to be quite limiting — if not totally ineffective — for these very complex and devastating health issues. Not only are they often futile and very risky, but they almost never address the root cause(s) for each individual.
Now there is HOPE! New research and clinical results are showing that cognitive decline and certain stages of Alzheimer’s Disease can be helped through functional medicine in a significant percentage of the patient population. Our clinical approach to supporting patients with cognitive decline and Alzheimer’s disease is radically different. Let go of limiting beliefs about your brain function you’ve held up until this point – defy the odds and heal!
Imagine how the quality of you and your family’s lives would improve if you:
- Could retain information and be as productive as you once were
- Stop the progression of cognitive decline/Alzheimer’s disease
- No longer felt burdened by the constant fear of looming progressive memory loss and cognitive decline
- Could avoid the heartbreak of an Alzheimer’s diagnosis
- Could reclaim and retain your mental function and independence – while avoiding assisted living facilities
With our functional medicine approach, you may be able to:
- Retain information and be as productive as you once were
- Recover and retain your mental function and regain complete independence
- Avoid having to live in assisted living facilities
- Rid yourself of the burden and constant worry of progressive memory loss and cognitive decline
- Avoid the challenges you and your loved ones will experience in the face of Alzheimer’s disease
Avoid one-size-fits-all treatments! You are an individual, and thus, deserve to be treated as one. You deserve the most current and cutting-edge treatments available. Wouldn’t it be nice to discover what is making your brain sick, so that you can work towards reestablishing normal brain function? New research and clinical results are an indication that this is possible. You will receive all the latest and greatest information on cognitive decline and Alzheimer’s, as well as an honest assessment regarding whether you are a good candidate for this clinical approach. If you are a good candidate, we will provide you with access to all of the necessary tests to determine what is causing your brain to deteriorate. Together, we will devise a plan that will deal with each and every unique cause. In short, we will develop a plan for YOU based on what YOU need. Let go of the limiting beliefs you’ve held about your brain function up until this point – defy the odds and heal! Your health is important to us.